University of Adelaide (Adelaide, Australia)
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s top research universities. North Terrace, in the cultural heart of the city of Adelaide, is the main campus and site of most teaching and research facilities. Adelaide is a friendly city and offers a real sense of community while also offering a wide range of attractions and entertainment. You want beaches? Festivals? Proximity to beautiful Australian nature and the Outback? Adelaide has all of this – and more!
- Engineering Mechanics – Statics (CE 214)
- Material Science & Engineering (MSE 201)
- Analog Electronics (TE 205)
- Indigenous People, Country & Protocols (GEP)
- Understanding Australian Society (GEP)
RMIT University (Melbourne, Australia)
The main RMIT campus is located in the Melbourne Central Business District. It is an urban campus surrounded by cafes, restaurants and recreation facilities. Established in 1887, RMIT is a dynamic university of technology with several campuses based around Melbourne. Expert teachers, excellent facilities, and the latest technology equipment help Wilson College students gain the most from their study abroad experience.
- Differential Equations for Engineers (MA 341)
- Electrical Principles (TE 205)
- Modern Australian Society (GEP)
- Australian Cinema (GEP)