Skip to main content

Master’s Forms

Graduate School Forms

Graduate students in good academic standing may change their degree level or degree program after the completion of one semester. Students can use the Change of Degree Status or Curriculum Form to 

  • add an academic plan (en route master’s, co-majors, multiple master’s, etc)
  • change an academic plan (curriculum, degree, etc), 
  • delete an academic plan (if student has multiple active academic plans)

International students who have had a degree level/program approved must obtain a new I-20 from the Office of International Services. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services requires a new visa when an academic program changes.

More details can be found in the Graduate Student Handbook.