Forms for International Students

The following are the most frequently used forms by our international students. For a more comprehensive list of forms for international students or questions related to visa status, please visit the Office of International Services.  

Change in Curriculum / Level / Co-major Form Program Extension Form Reduced Course Load Request Form Optional Practical Training (OPT) Form Curricular Practical Training Form