The College of Textiles Office of Student and Career Services strives to strengthen and empower the textile industry by connecting companies with qualified individuals. The office also provides College of Textiles students and alumni with lifetime service via high school recruitment, personal and career development, scholarship support, student activities and alumni relations.
Fall 2018 Career Fair
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Using ePack in Your Internship/Job Search
Student search for opportunity are encouraged to utilize ePack, the university database for internships and job postings. You can also learn about upcoming events to help you advance your professional readiness, connect with employers or plan for graduate and professional programs.
How to Set up Your ePack Account:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to www.ncsu.edu/epack (select appropriate user type)
- Enter your username (UnityID) and password. If you don’t know your password, click on “forget password” and it will be emailed to you.
Step 2: Complete Your Profile
- Fill in all requested information (contact, academic and job search details).
- Complete your entire profile. An incomplete profile will limit the ePack features that you can use.
Step 3: Upload a Resume
- Meet with Career Services to help you enhance your resume.
- Upload your resume.
- Log on to your ePack account and click on “documents”.
- Click on “add new” to upload your resume and other documents. Check for accuracy after the upload.