Rachel Bradley

Rachel Bradley

Degree: Bachelor of Science in Textile Technology ’13

Hometown: Greensboro, NC

Current City: Greensboro, NC

Profession: Brand Sales Manager at Unifi Manufacturing , Inc.

Council Position: TBD

How did the Wilson College of Textiles prepare you for your career?

Simply put, in the first 5 years of my career I utilized the knowledge and skill set gained from our Textile Technology curriculum and hands-on lab projects everyday. It is the foundation and deep understanding that allows me to be successful in my career. I am grateful to the WCOT in how the staff and professors prepared me for an easy transition.

What does it mean to be a member of the Dean’s Young Alumni Leadership Council?

Being a member of the Dean’s Young Alumni Leadership Council would allow me a greater reach to help alumni realize the benefit of continued networking and engagement with the WCOT. Strengthening our network of textile professionals cements the Wilson College of Textiles as a leader in the textile community. It is an honor to be a part of this mission and serve on this Council.

What do you see in the future for the Wilson College of Textiles?

The pandemic revealed how our industry can come together for the need of PPE and the strength of Textiles present in the US. The Wilson College of Textiles is in a prime position for further growth acting as a catalyst to deepen our network and stay in the forefront of innovation trends such as wellness and sustainability.