2018 Spring Career Fair
Thursday, February 22
1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
College of Textiles Convocation Center & Duke Kimbrell Atrium
The College of Textiles is now utilizing ePACK for career opportunities including internship and full-time job postings as well as programming such as workshops and panel events.
Students must have updated resumes loaded in ePACK by Thursday, Feb. 1 to be included in the spring career fair resume book. For those not familiar with ePACK, check out the video tutorials.
- ePACK Transition and Career Fair
- Tuesday, Jan. 23 from 6 – 7:30 p.m., Room 2225 (Convocation Center)
- Thursday, Jan. 25 from 4 – 5:30 p.m., Room 2225 (Convocation Center)
- Resumes, Cover Letters and LinkedIn
- Wednesday, Jan. 24 from 5:30 – 7 p.m., Room 2115
- Managing First Impressions – TATM Student Advisory Board and International Textile Group (ITG) collaboration
- Thursday, Feb. 1 from 5 – 6:30 p.m., Room 2225 (Convocation Center)
If you have not accepted your first full-time position you are still able to use the Office of Student & Career Services in the same manner as an undergraduate student. Once you have accepted your first full-time position, please register with our Lifetime Career Services.