Having joined TPACC in 1992, supports all aspects of the diverse research and testing projects aimed toward improving performance in comfort and protection of clothing systems for various end-use scenarios.
- B.S. Clothing, Textiles and Related Arts, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
- Factors affecting human tactile response to wash-treated garments: Analysis of fabric and garment effects in dynamic wear
- Barker, R., Bernard, A., Hinks, D., Liston, G., Jones, C., & Singleton, S. (2014), AATCC Journal of Research, 1(1), 13–23. https://doi.org/10.14504/ajr.1.1.3
- A CB protective firefighter turnout suit
- Barker, R., Deaton, S., Liston, G., & Thompson, D. (2010), International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, 16(2), 135–152. https://doi.org/10.1080/10803548.2010.11076835