- This event has passed.
Wilson College of Textiles Spring 2019 Career Fair
February 28, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Registration is now open!
The Wilson College of Textiles 2019 Spring Career Fair
Thursday, February 28, 2019
1:00pm – 5:00pm
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Connect with our 1100+ B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. students who are pursuing degrees in Textile Engineering, Textile Technology, Polymer and Color Chemistry, Fashion and Textile Design, and Fashion and Textile Management;
- Recruit interns, entry-level candidates and experienced textiles professionals for a variety of positions, including: design and process engineers, chemists, merchandisers, designers, sourcing agents, Six Sigma and quality managers, buyers and sales representatives;
- Grow your company’s brand and increase your recruiting footprint on campus.
Employer only events:
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Employer arrival and set up, Wilson College of Textiles
- 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Wilson College of Textiles tours (optional)
- 12 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Lunch and Wilson College of Textiles Information Session
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Wilson College of Textiles Career Fair
- $200 registration fee includes a 6-ft. table with chairs and lunch for two representatives as well as parking
- Additional representatives can be added for $25 each