The 2018 Wilson College of Textiles Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign provided an opportunity for faculty and staff to collectively make an impact and provide resources and support to students, faculty, staff, and ultimately the Wilson College of Textiles. Click on the image below to see the results.
Listed below are three priority funds for the Wilson College of Textiles. You may choose to make your gift to one of the priority funds below or in support of any other department, scholarship, or program at the Wilson College of Textiles.
- Dean’s Textiles Innovation Fund: Supports key priorities including student and faculty development, educational seminars/programs, retention of top faculty, conferences and other meaningful needs
- North Carolina Textile Foundation Unrestricted Fund: Helps faculty and departments in hosting/developing industry partnerships; supports the Office of Student and Career Services; assists in meeting immediate funding needs of the College; and provides unrestricted enrichment support for students and faculty
- Student Emergency Fund:* Provides students with immediate support for unexpected financial situations
- Faculty and Staff Experiential Learning Fund:* Provides a pool of resources that supports experiential learning opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students
*If funds raised do not meet the $1,000 threshold, funds will be rolled into the Dean’s Textiles Innovation Fund.
- Payroll Deduction – Complete the form and return to the North Carolina Textile foundation to begin payroll deduction
- Check – Complete the form and return to the North Carolina Textile Foundation
- Credit or Debit Card – Make a one-time or sustaining gift
Questions? Contact your Faculty and Staff Ambassadors above or Latasia Priest at 919-515-0582!