The College of Textiles has a long and collaborative history with the textile industry. While we provide a wide variety of services to industry, we also find our partners eager to engage our students and graduates.
- In 2014-15, we engaged more than 160 industry partners and eight government agencies.
- These partners funded our work with more than $14 million in grants and contracts, a record for the college.
- We hosted multiple international research conferences and industry association meetings, including TEXCOMP-12, 3D Fabrics, American Flocking Association, and Southern Textile Association
- We conducted more than 25 professional development workshops in textiles, nonwovens and lean six sigma
- Our Textile Job Forum and Career Fair hosted over 60 companies in 2015, making it the largest in the history of the college
- Our Centers and Institutes – the Textile Protection and Comfort Center (T-PACC), the Nonwovens Institute, and the Forensic Sciences Institute – are world renowned for their industry partnerships and research and development.
To learn more about how the College of Textiles can help you, please email Melissa Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org