The College of Textiles Office of Student and Career Services strives to strengthen and empower the textile industry by connecting companies with qualified individuals. The office also provides College of Textiles students and alumni with lifetime service via high school recruitment, personal and career development, scholarship support, student activities and alumni relations.
Undergraduate and Graduate Recruiting Opportunities
Spring 2018 Career Fair – Thursday, February 22, 2018
Register by Thursday, February 1
The Spring 2018 Career Fair gives companies the opportunity to:
- Make contact with the largest pool of technically educated textile and fashion students anywhere in the country.
- Resolve your hiring needs in the midst of a nationwide shortage of students and alumni with strong technical textile backgrounds.
- Recruit for a variety of positions including future management trainees, design and process engineers, chemists, merchandisers, designers, sourcing agents, Six Sigma and quality managers, and sales representatives.
- Learn about our unique programs and the many ways your organization can partner with us.
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Brunch and Information Session
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – College Tour (optional) and Booth Setup
1:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m. – Career Fair
College of Textiles
- $200 registration fee includes a table with chairs and brunch for two representative, register by Thursday, February 1
- Hotel rooms are available at the new StateView Hotel, conveniently located near the College of Textiles on NC State’s Centennial Campus.
StateView Hotel Booking Information
This year’s event will kick off with a brunch at the newly opened StateView Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott, and conveniently located on Centennial Campus just a mile away from the College of Textiles. The discounted nightly rate of $183 is available until Monday, Jan. 22, 2018 and subject to availability afterwards. Reservations for the College of Textiles Career Fair group may be placed with a credit card online or by calling 1.888.312.8022. Learn more about the opening of the StateView Hotel.
Looking to Hire?
If your company is looking to hire interns or full-time employees, positions can be posted via ePACK, the online system utilized by the NC State community to bring employers and student talent together.
Looking to Get Involved?
We welcome industry involvement in a variety of ways beyond Career Fair. Please contact us at email@example.com if any of the following activities are of interest. We’d love to speak with you.
- Offering a company information session
- Sponsoring a student or alumni event
- Serving as a guest speaker in a class or on a career panel