The Wilson College of Textiles Office of Student and Career Services strives to strengthen and empower the textile industry by connecting companies with qualified individuals. The office also provides Wilson College of Textiles students and alumni with lifetime service via high school recruitment, personal and career development, scholarship support, student activities and alumni relations.
Undergraduate and Graduate Recruiting Opportunities
Wilson College of Textiles Career Fair
Thursday, February 24, 2022
The event will be virtual and will utilize the Career Fair Plus! virtual platform. This platform has integrated video capability and will allow employers several options for interacting with students.
Employers will be able to manage their schedules, download profiles of students, and conduct small group and individual video meetings. Employers can have space for as many as 10 recruiters.
You will receive more information about this platform 4 weeks before the event so you can prepare your profile and schedule.
This Career Fair gives you the opportunity to:
- Make contact with our 1100+ current students who are pursuing BS, MS, and PhD degrees in Textile Engineering, Textile Technology, Polymer and Color Chemistry, Fashion and Textile Design and Textile and Fashion Management.
- Recruit for a variety of positions including management trainees, design and process engineers, chemists, merchandisers, buyers, designers, sourcing agents, Six Sigma and quality managers and sales representatives.
- Learn about our unique programs and the many ways your organization can partner with us.
- Grow your company’s brand and increase your recruiting footprint for jobs and internships.
In addition to the career fair, you can also engage with our students via virtual information sessions, presentations, “coffee chats”, interviews and employer/recruiter panels throughout the semester. If you are interested in any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact Jeff Sackaroff
to get the ball rolling. As always, if you have any job or internship opportunities you’d like to post/discuss, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Learn more about our academic programs.
Discover more about the Wilson College of Textiles.
Looking to hire?
If your company is looking to hire interns or full-time employees, positions can be posted via ePACK, the online system utilized by the NC State community to bring employers and student talent together.
Looking to Get Involved?
We welcome industry involvement in a variety of ways beyond Career Fair. Please contact us at email@example.com if any of the following activities are of interest. We’d love to speak with you.
- Offering a company information session
- Sponsoring a student or alumni event
- Serving as a guest speaker in a class or on a career panel