The Wilson College of Textiles Office of Student and Career Services strives to strengthen and empower the textile industry by connecting companies with qualified individuals. The office also provides Wilson College of Textiles students and alumni with lifetime service via high school recruitment, personal and career development, scholarship support, student activities and alumni relations.
Undergraduate and Graduate Recruiting Opportunities
The Wilson College of Textiles Spring 2020 Career Fair
Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Connect with our 1100+ B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. students who are pursuing degrees in Textile Engineering, Textile Technology, Polymer and Color Chemistry, Fashion and Textile Design, and Fashion and Textile Management;
- Recruit interns, entry-level candidates and experienced textiles professionals for a variety of positions, including: design and process engineers, chemists, merchandisers, designers, sourcing agents, Six Sigma and quality managers, buyers and sales representatives;
- Grow your company’s brand and increase your recruiting footprint on campus.
Employer only events:
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Employer arrival and set up, Wilson College of Textiles
- 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Wilson College of Textiles tours (optional)
- 12 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Lunch and Wilson College of Textiles Information Session
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Wilson College of Textiles Career Fair
- $200 registration fee includes a 6-ft. table with chairs and lunch for two representatives as well as parking
- Additional representatives can be added for $25 each
Coming from out of town?
The newly opened State View Hotel is located on Centennial Campus, less than half of a mile from the Wilson College of Textiles. Room blocks are being held for career fair attendees and reservations can be made via the following link:
Learn more about our academic programs.
Discover more about the Wilson College of Textiles.
Looking to hire?
If your company is looking to hire interns or full-time employees, positions can be posted via ePACK, the online system utilized by the NC State community to bring employers and student talent together.
Looking to Get Involved?
We welcome industry involvement in a variety of ways beyond Career Fair. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the following activities are of interest. We’d love to speak with you.
- Offering a company information session
- Sponsoring a student or alumni event
- Serving as a guest speaker in a class or on a career panel