The College of Textiles Office of Student and Career Services strives to strengthen and empower the textile industry by connecting companies with qualified individuals. The office also provides College of Textiles students and alumni with lifetime service via high school recruitment, personal and career development, scholarship support, student activities and alumni relations.
Undergraduate and Graduate Recruiting Opportunities
Fall 2018 Career Fair
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
The Fall 2018 Career Fair gives companies the opportunity to:
- Make contact with the largest pool of technically educated textile and fashion students anywhere in the country.
- Resolve your hiring needs in the midst of a nationwide shortage of students and alumni with strong technical textile backgrounds.
- Recruit for a variety of positions including future management trainees, design and process engineers, chemists, merchandisers, designers, sourcing agents, Six Sigma and quality managers, and sales representatives.
- Learn about our unique programs and the many ways your organization can partner with us.
- Grow your company’s brand and increase your recruiting footprint.
Employer only events:
- 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Employer arrival and set up, College of Textiles
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch, Duke Energy Hall in the James B Hunt Jr. Library
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – College of TextilesRegister Today!
- $200 registration fee includes a 6-ft. table with chairs and brunch for two representatives as well as parking
- Additional representatives can be added for $25 each
Coming from out of town?
The newly opened State View Hotel is located on Centennial Campus, less than hald of a mile from the College of Textiles. Room blocks are being held for career fair attendees and reservations can be made via the following link:
Additionally, we will be hosting a reception for employers and graduating seniors the evening before the fair, Tuesday, September 25, at the Lonnie Poole Golf Club on Centennial Campus. More information will be sent to those who register.
Learn more about our academic programs.
Discover more about the College of Textiles.
Looking to hire?
If your company is looking to hire interns or full-time employees, positions can be posted via ePACK, the online system utilized by the NC State community to bring employers and student talent together.
Looking to Get Involved?
We welcome industry involvement in a variety of ways beyond Career Fair. Please contact us at email@example.com if any of the following activities are of interest. We’d love to speak with you.
- Offering a company information session
- Sponsoring a student or alumni event
- Serving as a guest speaker in a class or on a career panel