TATM Industry Class Projects
Sponsor a 2017-2018 Project
We are currently soliciting sponsors for the 2017-2018 academic year. For more information and for your project to be considered, please fill out this form Please download and save the form to your computer before filling it out. If the submit button does not work, you can email it to directly to the coordinator.
In the Department of Textile and Apparel, Technology and Management (TATM), students have expertise in brand management, marketing, fashion product development, textile design, fashion design, entrepreneurship and consumer behavior. Students in TATM are expected to graduate with the skills necessary to conceive (design and create), specify, implement, test, produce, analyze, market and manage ideas and products throughout the textile and fashion supply chain.
The TATM faculty would like to offer industry the opportunity to work with both undergraduate and graduate students to address current problems in the industry. As a project sponsor, you will work closely with a faculty member and student team/s for a prescribed period of time.
- Innovative and original approaches to a relevant problem
- Interaction with potential company team members
- Identification and implementation of cutting-edge technology and new trends
- Visibility of your company in TATM, the College of Textiles, and at NC State University
- Fostering new directions in education within the TATM department
- We accept applications on a rolling deadline. Submissions will be evaluated on a weekly basis
- Successful applications will be distributed to individual TATM Faculty for implementation within a class
- Projects deemed more suitable for research or extension will be distributed to relevant personnel within the College of Textiles