Wilson College of Textiles Young Alumni Regional Representatives are a group of young alumni across the world who are interested in serving as a Wilson College ambassador in their area.
Wilson College of Textiles Young Alumni Regional Representatives will:
- Commit to a one year term
- Serve as a local contact listed on the Wilson College of Textiles website
- Partner with the Wilson College of Textiles Dean’s Young Alumni Leadership Council on young alumni outreach and engagement
- Reach out to recent graduates in your region and welcome them to the alumni network
- Represent Wilson College of Textiles and North Carolina Textile Foundation to fellow alumni
- Follow Wilson College of Textiles social media platforms
- Share Wilson College of Textiles news with fellow alumni
- Keep the North Carolina Textile Foundation up-to-date on alumni who are new to the area
- Support local NC State and Wilson College of Textiles events
- Promote virtual involvement opportunities, such as webinars
- Assist with the recruitment of prospective Wilson College of Textiles students from your region or city
- Consider making a gift to the North Carolina Textile Foundation
To support Young Alumni Regional Representatives, the North Carolina Textile Foundation will:
- Send a welcome kit of helpful resources and information about the Wilson College of Textiles
- Communicate Wilson College of Textiles information regularly
- Provide (non-financial) assistance with events/programs in your region or city
Interested in serving as a young alumni regional representative? Complete the Involvement Interest Form below.
2019-2020 Young Alumni Regional Representatives
For more information, contact Tim Creedon, Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-513-4889.