- This event has passed.
Forecasting, Advanced Lean and Advanced Control
February 5 @ 8:00 am - February 8 @ 5:00 pm$1900
Some organizations may benefit from advanced topics in Lean, including how to lead a Lean facility, controls for sustaining improvement, and about how the subsets of Lean including Jidoka, Heijunka, personnel involvement, Kanbans, VSMs, and others work together to form a “house” of Lean. The course includes hands on labs to illustrate the topics in a fun learning environment.
Additionally, advanced control techniques can help your organization better sustain improvements.
- Visual Management to sustain control of the improvement
- Control Charts and the proper use
- Forecasting with CUSUM and EWMA charts
- Involving of personnel through Kaizens and other tools
- The relationship of TPM to OEE
- Value Stream Mapping
- The flow of a process and when to use Push vs. Pull
- The use of Kanbans, TAKT time and Standard Work
- Maintaining improvement