Textile Testing Masterclass
June 22, 2021 - June 24, 2021$1195
This course benefits those who need to understand both the methodology and the interpretation of standard test procedures used in the textile industry. It’s ideal for laboratory managers and technicians, as well as anyone who makes decisions based on textile product properties.
- $1195 per person
- $1095 for additional registrants from the same company
What you will learn:
- Important properties of fibers, yarns, fabrics and garments and how they are measured
- Overview of both ASTM and AATCC standard procedures
- The application of basic statistics to test reporting and decision-making
- Leave with an overview of a wide range of various textile test procedures
- Curriculum includes both lecture time and hands-on laboratory exercises
- Meet participants in different textile industry fields and develop a network with NC State Wilson College of Textiles teaching staff
Who should attend:
Anyone who needs a broad overview of different kinds of textile testing methods, a working knowledge of how the procedures are performed and an understanding of the relationship of testing results to product properties and function.
Closed-toed shoes are required while attending this course.