Textile Color Measurement and Application
September 14, 2021 - September 16, 2021$1195
Learn basic concepts of lab dip formulation, shade matching, color measurement and evaluation. Topics covered include: lab dip techniques, dyestuff properties, basic wet processing steps, fundamentals of shade matching, instrumental color measurement and color evaluation methods.
- $1195 per person
- $1095 for additional registrants from the same company
What you will learn:
- Basic steps of lab dip formulation
- Effects of dye selection on fabric properties
- Fundamental textile wet processing
- Application of visual and instrumental color assessment
- Principles of shade matching
- Practical applications of color management
- Intensive hands-on activities in state-of-the-art textile laboratories
- Curriculum combines class lectures with demonstrations and lab exercises
- Meet participants from a wide range of textile industry fields and develop a network with NC State Wilson College of Textiles faculty and teaching staff
Who should attend:
This course is ideal for those involved with textile product color development and sourcing and merchandizing.
Closed-toed shoes are required while attending this course.