September 28 - October 2$1495
Textile Fundamentals, our most popular course, provides you with a comprehensive, in-depth study of the entire textile process from fiber formation through finishing. Lectures, coupled with visits to our textile manufacturing laboratories, will provide you a true working knowledge of textile processing. Be sure to register early, because this one consistently sells out fast! Space is limited to 46 students.
- $1495 per person
- $1395 for additional registrants from the same company
Please note: Closed-toed shoes are required while attending this course.
What you will learn:
- Fibers and Fiber Properties
- Filament and Spun Yarn Formation
- Fabric Formation Systems
- Color and Dyeing
- Chemical and Mechanical Finishing
- Acquire technical knowledge to make informed management decisions
- Develop an understanding of the entire textile formation chain.
- Receive first-class instruction supplemented by tours of our state-of-the-art model manufacturing facility
- Meet participants in all fields of the industry and the NC State University Wilson College of Textiles teaching staff
Who should attend…
Those who wish to improve their understanding of the basic technology of the textile industry – managers, supervisors, purchasing agents, researchers, cost accountants, information systems, sales, product development, technical service and financial personnel – who work with or for the textile industry.