- This event has passed.
April 23 @ 8:00 am - April 24 @ 5:00 pm
The Offices of Senator Richard Burr and Thom Tillis and the North Carolina Military Business Center are pleased to host the Southeast Region Federal and Defense Textile (FeDTex) Summit in April 23-24, 2019 in Hickory, North Carolina.
Visit www.ncmbc.us for information about NCMBC and NCMBC-supported events:
WHEN. April 23 (pre-Summit activities) – April 24 (Summit day), 2019
WHERE. Hickory Metro Convention Center
1960 13th Avenue Drive SE
Hickory, NC 28602
PRE-SUMMIT ACTIVITIES (APRIL 23).
- Site Visit: Manufacturing Solutions Center at Catawba Valley Community College.
- Welcome Evening Social: Workforce Resource Complex at Catawba Valley Community College.
- Manufacturing Solutions Center at Catawba Valley Community College
- North Carolina Textile Technology Center at Gaston College
- North Carolina State Wilson College of Textiles
- North Carolina State Industry Expansion Solutions
ABOUT THE EVENT. This Summit connects US Department of Defense and federal agency equipment buyers and requirements officials with textile manufacturers, supply chain and research, development, testing and academic resources from across the Southeast U.S. All manufacturers of textile-based military, medical and related soldier systems – and their supply chain partners and R&D resources – should attend this Summit.