Master Black Belts are change agents who lead Lean Six Sigma projects at an enterprise level. Their efforts include deployment, training, coaching, mentoring, and providing technical support to Green Belts and Black Belts. NC State’s Master Black Belt (MBB) Certification provides a structured path for achieving your MBB certification with an emphasis on in-depth learning of statistics and leadership skills.
Master Black Belt courses are available and begin April 2020.
Who should apply for Master Black Belt certification:
Certified Six Sigma Black Belts from NC State University or other approved non-NC State organizations.
- Register for Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification.
- You will be required to upload evidence of your Black Belt certification in the registration system.
After you register and upload your documents, an MBB coordinator will contact you via email to review your documents and to help you select courses. MBB certification requires the successful completion of 4 courses. You can take the courses in any order:
- Advanced Applied Statistics and Voice of the Customer
- Advanced Lean and Design of Experiments
- Advanced Statistical Process Control and Deployment
- Reliability Analysis and Design for Six Sigma
Contact Jeff Blessinger