Introducing the Wilson College of Textiles photo contest!
Countless hours spent preparing for class. Research, homework, and projects fill your days. Grading papers, writing lesson plans, and advising fill ours. Together, we are the Wilson College of Textiles. We love it here, and hope you do too. We want you to share with us the things you love about NC State and this place we call home. This means you, too, alumni! We want you to reminisce on your time with us and share how your time here impacts you.
Interested? Here’s how to enter:
- follow us on Instagram (@NCStateTextiles)
- We’ll post a prompt each Monday at 8 a.m. EST.
- Tag us in your photo using #NCStateTextiles or #NCStateCOTAlumni for your chance to win.
- Set your account to public so that we can see your submissions and contact you.
The contest will run from Monday, October 24, 2016 through Friday, December 2, 2016. Make sure your entries are in by 8:59 p.m. EST each Friday for a chance to win. Winners will be announced each Saturday.
One (1) winner each week will be chosen by the NC State Textiles Communications Team. Entries will be judged on:
- relevance to the weekly topic
Enter for your chance to win NC State swag you can’t buy!