Wilson College of Textiles Fall Open House
Oct. 14, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We invite you and your family to explore the Wilson College of Textiles during our annual Open House. Come enjoy a full day of events and presentations designed to introduce you to the exciting world of textiles and the many opportunities available to textiles students at NC State.
Throughout the day, you will have the opportunity to talk with the our faculty, staff and students as you tour the College.
- Tour our high-tech labs and classrooms, observe demonstrations and get hands-on experience with textiles
- Learn how our scholarship program can make college more affordable
- Discover internships, career and research opportunities
- Where will textiles take you? Hear about Study Abroad
- Visit Hunt Library – one of the most technologically advanced libraries in the world
- No pre-registration required
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2017
Time: 9 am to 2 pm
Location: Wilson College of Textiles – Centennial Campus, 1020 Main Campus Dr Raleigh, NC 27695
NC State will be holding University Open House the same day. This provides a great opportunity to gather information about processes and resources handled at the university level including: