Textile Color Measurement and Application
Learn basic concepts of lab dip formulation, shade matching, color measurement and evaluation. Topics covered include: lab dip techniques, dyestuff properties, basic wet processing steps, fundamentals of shade matching, instrumental color measurement and color evaluation methods.
- $1195 per person
- $1095 for additional registrants from the same company
What you will learn
- Basic steps of lab dip formulation
- Effects of dye selection on fabric properties
- Fundamental textile wet processing
- Application of visual and instrumental color assessment
- Principles of shade matching
- Practical applications of color management
- Intensive hands-on activities in state-of-the-art textile laboratories
- Curriculum combines class lectures with demonstrations and lab exercises
- Meet participants from a wide range of textile industry fields and develop a network with NC State College of Textiles faculty and teaching staff
Who should attend
This course is ideal for those involved with textile product color development and sourcing and merchandizing.
Closed-toed shoes are required while attending this course.