Textile Technology Certificate Program
Whether you are new to the textiles industry or are looking for ways to expand your opportunities for professional advancement, our Textile Technology Certificate Program can benefit you. Using accelerated learning and simulation techniques, our textile experts will provide you with a strong foundation in the field of textiles. The program provides several course options, allowing you to tailor the training to your needs, and by focusing on material relevant to your workplace, our courses are the best value for your time and money.
The program requires the completion of 5 courses (3 Core and 2 Electives) within 5 years. The courses may be online, in-person or a combination of the two. The courses are listed below, with links to additional details and course dates and formats. In-person courses are held at NC State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S. There are no prerequisites for participating in the program.
To begin, simply register online for one of the required courses and you automatically will be enrolled in the program (with no obligation to complete additional courses).
- Textile Fundamentals, eLearning, distance education or in-person courses are accepted
- Knits and Woven Fabric Design and Development, distance education or in-person
- Fundamentals of Textile Testing, eLearning or in-person courses are accepted
- Dyeing and Finishing Fundamentals, distance education or in-person
- PPE: Materials, Design, Testing and Production
- Textile Color Measurement and Application
- Fiber and Fabric Identification Techniques
- Textile Manufacturing Processing Workshop
Course Overviews and Registration
Latoya Giles | email@example.com