Whether you are new to the textiles industry or are looking for ways to expand your opportunities for professional advancement, our Textile Technology Certificate Program can benefit you. Using accelerated learning and simulation techniques, our textile experts will provide you with a strong foundation in the field of textiles. The program provides several course options, allowing you to tailor the training to your needs, and by focusing on material relevant to your workplace, our courses are the best value for your time and money.
The program requires the completion of 5 courses (3 Core and 2 Electives) within 5 years. The start date and length of each course varies (click links for course details). Courses are held at NC State University in Raleigh, NC, USA. There are no prerequisites for participating in the program.
Our Textile Fundamentals eLearning (online self-paced study) may be substituted for the Textiles Fundamentals in-classroom course.
To begin, simply register online for one of the required courses and you automatically will be enrolled in the program (with no obligation to complete additional courses).
- Textile Fundamentals, eLearning or in person courses are accepted
- Knits and Woven Fabric Design and Development
- Fundamentals of Textile Testing, eLearning or in person courses are accepted
- Dyeing and Finishing Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Technical Fabrics
- Textile Color Measurement and Application
- Fiber and Fabric Identification Techniques
- Textile Manufacturing Processing Workshop
For course overviews and to register:
To Register for Textile Fundamentals Online:
For more information:
Debbie Mostek, Program Manager
NC State University Wilson College of Textiles