Textile Technology Certificate Program
Whether you are new to the textiles industry or are looking for ways to expand your opportunities for professional advancement, our Textile Technology Certificate Program can benefit you. Using accelerated learning and simulation techniques, our textile experts will provide you with a strong foundation in the field of textiles. The program provides several course options, allowing you to tailor the training to your needs, and by focusing on material relevant to your workplace, our courses are the best value for your time and money.
The program requires the completion of 5 courses, 1 Core and 4 Electives within 5 years (suggested). The courses may be online, in-person or a combination of the two. The courses are listed below, with links to additional details and course dates and formats. In-person courses are held at NC State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S. There are no prerequisites for participating in the program.
To begin, simply register online for the Textile Technology Certificate program at no cost. Then select Textile Fundamentals as your first course (if you have not previously taken it) or select one of the electives.
- Textile Fundamentals (in-person or online)
- Dyeing and Finishing Fundamentals (in-person or online)
- Fiber and Fabric Identification Techniques
- Fundamentals of Technical Fabrics
- Hands-On Technical Textiles: Dyeing and Finishing
- Hands-On Technical Textiles: Knit Design and Programming
- Hands-On Technical Textiles: Physical Testing
- Hands-On Technical Textiles: Spinning
- Hands-On Technical Textiles: Weaving
- Knits and Woven Fabric Design and Development
- Textile Color Measurement and Application
- Textile Testing (online)
Course Overviews and Registration
Note: Course dates are subject to change and additional courses may be added throughout the year.
ZTE Team | firstname.lastname@example.org