I Chose NC State
for the opportunities inside and outside the classroom.
Polymer and Color Chemistry
Congratulations on your acceptance to NC State Wilson College of Textiles!
As a Wilson College of Textiles student, you will join the only college in the United States devoted entirely to textiles. We are uniquely poised to educate new leaders, support industry and advance research within this evolving industry.
The Wilson College of Textiles is one of the smallest colleges at NC State. With approximately 800 undergraduate students, the Wilson College has a family-like feel and the faculty and staff provide devoted attention to all students. You will be provided an abundance of resources to prepare you for your future.
- See the world! Our students embark on international experiences across 30 countries and six continents.
- Conduct research in one of our nearly 70 cutting-edge labs and design studios.
- Receive active one-on-one mentoring from world-renowned faculty.
- Gain valuable work experience during a summer internship with one of our numerous industry partners.
Congratulations on continuing your education at NC State Wilson College of Textiles! Please log in to your WolfPAW account to confirm your enrollment by May 1. As you prepare to transfer to the Wilson College of Textiles, we encourage you to:
- Apply for our transfer scholarships
- Schedule a visit
- Identify transferable and degree applicable courses
Goodnight Scholars Program
The Goodnight Scholars Program is designed to develop scholars into leaders within the STEM and/or education fields. The program recently extended their cohort to 50 transfer students from community colleges throughout North Carolina.