Students wishing to apply for membership in the SAB must meet the following criteria:
- Current enrollment as a full-time student in the TATM Department in either the Fashion and Textile Management program or the Fashion and Textile Design program
- Sophomore classification (45-60 hours) with anticipated graduation date – May 2021
- Completion of one year in the Wilson College of Textiles
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must submit an electronic copy of the completed application package via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm on Thursday, October 31, 2019. The completed application package includes the following three (3) documents:
- Resume (1 page) – please include cumulative GPA and number of credit hours completed as of Fall 2019
One page personal statement (see below)
- Recommendation from one (1) Wilson College of Textiles faculty member (see below) – to be submitted to the Office of Academic, Career, and Student Services (Jeff Sackaroff’s Office)
- Students selected as finalists will interview with a panel the week of November 4th, 2019 (date subject to change).
On a separate page, please submit a one page personal statement that addresses your achievements, talents, background, and traits, including previous leadership and teamwork experiences, that you will contribute to the Student Advisory Board.
To be considered for the Student Advisory Board, you must submit an endorsement from a Wilson College of Textiles faculty member that discusses the personal skills and achievements that qualify you to participate in this program (Use the Faculty Evaluation Form).