Student Advisory Board
The Textile and Apparel, Technology and Management (TATM) Student Advisory Board (SAB) promotes leadership and excellence.
The SAB mission includes:
- Building relationships between students and the business world.
- Serving as ambassadors for TATM events and the Industry Advisory Board.
- Developing and leading a local business community partnership program and encouraging student participation in all professional experiential learning activities.
Students wishing to apply for membership in the SAB must meet the following criteria:
- Current enrollment as a full-time student in the TATM Department in either the Fashion and Textile Design program or the Fashion and Textile Management program.
- Must be a Sophomore classification (45-60 hours) but Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students in TATM are eligible to apply.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
Applicants must submit this Google Form by February 10, 2023. You will need to upload the following three documents as part of the application:
- Resume (1 page) – please include cumulative GPA and number of credit hours completed as of Fall 2022.
- One page personal statement (see below).
- Recommendation from one Wilson College of Textiles faculty member (see below).
You will have to submit a one-page personal statement that addresses your achievements, talents, background, and traits, including previous leadership and teamwork experiences, that you will contribute to the Student Advisory Board.
To be considered for the Student Advisory Board, you must submit an endorsement from a Wilson College of Textiles faculty member that discusses the personal skills and achievements that qualify you to participate in this program.