If you are a current NC State student interested in transferring into the Wilson College of Textiles, please refer to the Change of Degree Application (CODA) site.
For students interested in any Wilson College of Textiles major, it is advisable to take T101 to be more certain of that interest.
If you are planning to transfer from another college or university, please review our External Transfer Guides below. These guides display the courses that you can transfer to NC State from your institution. transfer course equivalencies database.
- Fashion and Textile Management: Brand Management & Marketing
- Fashion and Textile Management: Fashion Development and Product Management
- Polymer and Color Chemistry: American Chemical Society Certification
- Polymer and Color Chemistry: Medical Sciences
- Polymer and Color Chemistry: Science and Operations
- Textile Engineering: Chemical Processing
- Textile Engineering: Information Systems Engineering
- Textile Engineering: Product Engineering
- Textile Technology: Supply Chain Operations
- Textile Technology: Medical Textiles
- Textile Technology: Technical Textiles
- Textile Technology
Applications for the Fashion and Textile Design program (FTD) must be submitted by October 15, and portfolios and essay responses must be submitted by November 1 (in WolfPAW). Within 24-48 hours after you submit the Common Application, selecting FTD as your first choice of major, you’ll receive and email directing you to your WolfPAW account to locate the portfolio submission link. New FTD students are admitted for fall entry only.
It is important to note that the Fashion and Textile Design program will require a four-year enrollment, regardless of the number of transfer credits awarded. Entering the program with transfer credits may allow students to take a lighter course load during their enrollment in the program, but it will not expedite degree completion.
For inquiries, contact:
Heather Lyerly, Associate Director of Advising and Admissions