The Wilson College of Textiles Office of Career Services strives to strengthen and empower the textile industry by connecting companies with qualified individuals. The office also provides Wilson College of Textiles students and alumni with lifetime service via high school recruitment, personal and career development, scholarship support, student activities and alumni relations.
Wilson College of Textiles Career Fair
Thursday, February 22, 2024
Career Fair Opportunities
- Make contact with our 1,000+ current students who are pursuing B.S., M.S., M.T. and Ph.D. degrees
- B.S. degrees in fashion and textile design, fashion and textile management, polymer and color chemistry, textile engineering, textile technology
- Master’s degrees in textile chemistry (M.S.), textile engineering (M.S.), textiles (M.S.), Master of Textiles
- Ph.D. degrees in fiber and polymer science, textile technology management
- Recruit for a variety of positions including management trainees, design and process engineers, chemists, merchandisers, buyers, designers, sourcing agents, Six Sigma and quality managers, and sales representatives.
- Learn about our unique programs and the many ways your organization can partner with us.
- Grow your company’s brand and increase your recruiting footprint for jobs and internships.
In addition to the career fair, you can also engage with our students via virtual information sessions, presentations, “coffee chats”, interviews and employer/recruiter panels throughout the semester. If you are interested in any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact Jeff Sackaroff to get the ball rolling. As always, if you have any job or internship opportunities you’d like to post/discuss, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Looking to hire?
If your company is looking to hire interns or full-time employees, positions can be posted via ePACK, the online system utilized by the NC State community to bring employers and student talent together.
Looking to get involved?
We welcome industry involvement in a variety of ways beyond Career Fair. Please contact us at email@example.com if any of the following activities are of interest. We’d love to speak with you.
- Offering a company information session
- Sponsoring a student or alumni event
- Serving as a guest speaker in a class or on a career panel
Please direct any questions to Jeff Sackaroff, director of career services for the Wilson College of Textiles.