Get and Stay Involved
Your connection to the Wilson College of Textiles doesn't have to end at graduation. You are a member of the Wilson College family for life.
Engage With Us
Our continued success is founded on the passion and care of alumni and friends like you.
Below, you’ll find just some of the ways that you can grow your network, pay it forward and help a new wave of students to make an impact — both on campus and in the world beyond.
Ways to Stay Connected
- Update your information
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Read the latest college news
- Share your achievements
- Come back and visit your college
- Attend an event on campus or in your area
- Explore continuing education
Ways to Make an Impact
- Discover the Dean’s Young Alumni Leadership Council
- Learn more about the Young Alumni Recruitment Network
- Support students by participating in the Blend Mentorship Program
- Contact us about recruiting prospective students
- Contact us about being a guest speaker
- Contact us about hosting an event
- Take part in our career fair
- Contact us about offering internships or hiring our graduates
- Contact us about helping students with career development
Ways to Give Back