If you are planning to transfer from another college or university, please review our External Transfer Guides below. These guides display the courses that you can transfer to NC State from your institution. Additionally, utilize the North Carolina Community College Database or Transfer Course Credit Database to get an idea of how many credits you will bring with you to NC State.
Search the Transfer Course Credit Database
Search North Carolina Community College Transfer Course Credit
- Fashion and Textile Management: Textile Brand Management and Marketing
- Fashion and Textile Management: Fashion Development and Product Management
- Polymer and Color Chemistry: American Chemical Society Certification
- Polymer and Color Chemistry: Medical Sciences
- Polymer and Color Chemistry: Science and Operations
- Textile Engineering: Chemical Processing
- Textile Engineering: Information Systems Engineering
- Textile Engineering: Product Engineering
- Textile Technology: Supply Chain Operations
- Textile Technology: Medical Textiles
- Textile Technology: Technical Textiles
- Textile Technology
Fashion and Textile Design Applicants
Fashion and Textile Design (FTD) program applications must be submitted by October 15. Within 24-48 hours after you submit the Common Application, selecting FTD as your first choice of major, you’ll receive and email directing you to your WolfPAW account to locate the portfolio submission link. Portfolios and essay responses must be submitted by November 1 (in WoflPAW). New FTD students are admitted for fall entry only.
It is important to note that the Fashion and Textile Design program will require a four-year enrollment, regardless of the number of transfer credits awarded. Entering the program with transfer credits may allow students to take a lighter course load during their enrollment in the program, but it will not expedite degree completion.
For inquiries, contact:
Heather Lyerly, Director of Academic Services
Meggie Metcalf, Academic Advisor