This workshop is designed for high school students interested in technology, engineering and chemistry (TEC) and attending NC State University.
- Engage in hands-on laboratories and interactive sessions.
- Learn about the degree programs in Textile Engineering, Chemistry and Science.
- Learn about scholarships in the Wilson College of Textiles.
- Learn about the admissions process for NC State University.
- Print their own NC State t-shirt.
- Must be a rising sophomore, junior or senior;
- Not enrolled in STEP for the same summer; and
- Be able to provide your own transportation to and from NC State and accommodations. (Out-of-town attendees should contact us for housing suggestions.)
Cost: $45 administrative fee payable upon acceptance (financial assistance may be available). Please note that this fee is non-refundable if canceling the week of camp.
Location: The program will be held in the Wilson College of Textiles’ world-renowned facilities, located on NC State’s Centennial Campus. (1020 Main Campus Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606)
Applications will be reviewed beginning June 1. Acceptance is based on available space and qualifications of those applying.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Dress Code: You’ll be in the lab so please wear long pants, closed toed shoes and hair ties for long hair. (TECS’ Commitment to Safety) [[[Amanda]]]]
Your $45 registration fee and camp forms must be completed online. Please do not mail us a check for payment.
Directions: The Wilson College of Textiles is located at 1020 Main Campus Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606.
From I-40E take the Gorman Street Exit (#295). Turn left onto Gorman Street. At the third traffic light turn right onto Avent Ferry Road. At the second light turn right onto Varsity Drive. At the stop sign, turn right onto Main Campus Drive.
From I-40W take the Gorman Street Exit (#295). Turn right onto Gorman Street. At the second traffic light turn right onto Avent Ferry Road. At the second light turn right onto Varsity Drive. At the stop sign, turn right onto Main Campus Drive.