About Mengmeng Zhu
Dr. Mengmeng Zhu is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Textile Engineering, Chemistry and Science. She obtained her Ph.D. in Industrial and Systems Engineering at Rutgers University in 2018 and her M.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering and Statistics at Rutgers University in 2015 and 2016, respectively. She received her B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering at Nanjing University of Technology, China, in 2008. She also has over six years experiences in industries of manufacturing, warehousing and distribution center.
Dr. Zhu’s research interests lie at the computational data analytics, mathematical models and methods development for system reliability engineering, software reliability, system health monitoring and control with the applications in wearable device, software development and performance evaluation, energy, healthcare, transportation and other complex engineering systems. Her teaching interests include quality and reliability engineering, statistics, data analytics and applied operations research.
Dr. Zhu is the recipient of the 24th ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality in Design Best Paper Award, the 23rd ISSAT International Conference on Reliability and Quality in Design Best Student Paper Award, and 2017 Chinese Government Award for Outstanding Self-Financed Students Abroad, respectively.
- System Reliability Engineering
- Software Reliability Model
- Applied Operations Research
- System Reliability Modeling of Complex Surveillance System
- Transportation Infrastructure Deterioration Modeling
- Statistical Inference
- Computational Data Analytics in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation, and Material Science
- Ph.D. Industrial and Systems Engineering, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 2018
- M.S. Statistics, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 2016
- M.S. Industrial and Systems Engineering, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 2015
- B.S. Industrial Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, 2008
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Institute of Industrial & Systems Engineers (IISE)